Monday, April 16, 2007

Random meanderings

The torrent that lies within
Resilient to subside
Thrusting to unseen fronts
The soul surging to begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True deceptions
Faltered perceptions
Farce, our guise
Life, less wise!
Overlooked, felonies
Of life, a blur

--------------------------------------------------------

Life is thus
Unscathable dreams
A never ending pursuit
Myriad expectations
None satisfied
Swelling ego
One that prides blatantly
, shamelessly!

10 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

loved the last part...
superbly put...

zoxcleb said...

nice haiku type writings.... :)

Still Searching said...

I liked the last bit esp!

shantanu said...

I quite liked the way you began the poem--the first part--quite elegant and optimistic. However by the end of it it seems to me that your optimism has dwindled quite a bit

CandidConfessions said...

Thanks for all the feedback! :)
Prits & ruchi - I love th last part too!!
GPS - I looked into Haiku now!

@Shantanu - Yeah, its a collection of mixed feelings alright! Thanks for peeking in though!

satyajit said...

i'm just trying to think what you must've been thinking while writing these lines..was it something precise?

Amit Charles said...

Prolific!!! Abstract!! And the most apt title. Keep it roolin;)

CandidConfessions said...

@satyajit --- Nothing really particular.. like i said - random meanderings. Of course I wouldnt deny that it comes out of experience!

@Scribbler - Thanks!

shantanu said...

No prob. Your thoughts on my new venture into poetry would be much appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: ski resorts