Wednesday, March 07, 2007

And for once,...

At the brink of the mini. Assignments and quizzes and exams and what not!

And in all that mess came the colors - much deserved. In no time everyone had sprung out of their cocoons. To say that I initially hated all the mess that it makes out of you, I was here enjoying it at the best! It was my first Holi too!

About an hour of careless and carefree time. It was not so much about the festival of colors itself but that it probably was the only reason why we all got out of our streotyped lives that we lead for the moment. For it made a difference.

This one is for those color filled moments! Let the good times roll!

4 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

Heard a bit about it from Aditya. I think he was talking about the same celebrations. :)
Good that you enjoyed it.

CandidConfessions said...

Yep.. good fun it was!!

Unknown said...

dont tell me it was ur 1st holi!!!!!! oh lord!

CandidConfessions said...

@sid!
yeahh re !!