Friday, January 26, 2007

Crunchy leaves

I recently came across a community on Facebook called - "I will go slightly out of my way to step on that crunchy - looking leaf". I am so glad to find so many people like me! Who like to step on those crunchy leaves and run around here and there around trees looking for them. I do not know what it is that I like about them. Wonder what joy it is that I get out of crushing those dry, pale leaves!! It does not matter - I enjoy it - absolutely!

It brings out the kid in me! If I am "crunching leaves" its given that I am totally not conscious of my surroundings and people! I can go around hopping on them without a care. Its hard to imagine how few a times we get to be that. Just yourself without having to care about the world around us. How often have I heard myself say - "I couldn care less!". The truth, is, I so do care about it all!

But when it comes to crunchy leaves - I lose it! This one is for them!! Absolutely love them!

4 comments:

zoxcleb said...

wrong season ;-)

CandidConfessions said...

heehe!! right!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyy!!
i was the guy who joined this group!! and then i got feed others did.. but yaaaaaaa jumping on crunchy leaves, i dunno what is it bout them.. but its fun! hehe :)

CandidConfessions said...

ok sid.. one post for u! :)