Monday, August 14, 2006

Kitchen woes!!

Yes! i have finally taken to cooking, now that my mom is far far away. I cut my finger in the first week itself!

I was told cooking was thereupatic. Some sort of consolation that was. When i actually started to cook, i realised, it was not really so. Atleast for me. I was used to having my meals as and when i was hungry. Here, the scene completely changed! I had to cook first whrn i got hungry! Some are suppposed to be natural cooks! If that meant enjoying cooking, no i am not a natural cook!! I cook because it is inevitable! Cooking also means cleaning up. After tiring cooking sessions you have the cleaning sessions.

Its not just about cooking. There is more to it! All the grocery shopping! Phew! Its a pain.

I cook to fill my tummy. Thats about it. It is no more to sate my taste buds!

No comments: